Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dora's Backpack And Map Template

A political podcast, a quality political discussions online

The other evening, returning from class, had the radio on, the Window program of Cadena Ser, and I found myself listening to an interview with Manuel Marin, the president who has been in Congress and he will leave politics after the next election. I found an interview absolutely delicious, especially the way of speaking of Marin, for what it says and how he says it.

There really emotional moments and when I finished I decided to listen Blogocosa hang on as it was available. Really worth paying. The first part of the podcast is a review of some politicians who abandon, as Labordeta, but really, from the entry of Mr. Marin, or as he prefers to be called from now, Manolo, is so close, so interesting, I think that beyond political ideologies, it is worth listening to. I wish all politicians were like this ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment