Monday, March 24, 2008

Brent Corrigan Showers Tyler

Is watching TV? I'm an oracle

spend many hours reading blogs. And many more surfing the Internet. The Tele has become for me in a pileup that used to project DVD's from time to time, accompany them during a meal and decorate the room monstrously.

But from time to time I look. Rather, I drink a program of the programming that dot dull and pointless. I guess we all do. I even flagellum swallowing embarrassing contents of those so unfortunate that they just blush at the mere mention of viewing. After you do tend to forget quickly, in greater or lesser extent. Typically, you spend the time I devote attention to the ads (except where vision working), ie, the memory of a fish.

But sometimes anger me. Mosqueo me to the gills with something that is so easy to avoid like moving your finger on the remote. With the number of TVE, Fago, that happened to me. I swallowed two chapters and a half. The first and last complete. I think because to not feel the call of repentance semanasantil needed to make my way "particular ordeal." If not, would not have otherwise. TVE

manages to surprise with their jobs. Always remember memorable series, not just decades ago, stale and in memory, but even in these times of tricorn television, that Missing and even spin off UCO, amazing work that turned the Meritorious in an interesting television body at the same novel.

and behold, we suddenly find Fago, recreation of a crime research process, a few months after the beginning of the trial. A series that just because the controversy of his "almost kidnapped" and has promised to become so absolutely shameful that now understand much better what is it about the Internet, which leads us to forget the 625 lines (I have them still, if)


A kind of laughable Arensivia sergeant, a lieutenant who happens to be gay and is traumatized by the murder of his "special friend", a mayor who, as the "script", deserves exile ... So if you look at the "actors." Because the direction of them, their "lines of dialogue", photography, music ... Milk, and advertising in format 2 blocks x 1 ", courtesy of the public body become more entertaining.

thunderstruck, terrified by so great stupidity I go to the blogosphere wondering if I'm a weirdo and I realize that not many of those who fled the stale "box of crap" think the same. Yes, 4 million viewers contradicts me. That is, still belong to the minority Are we too demanding or perhaps Internet has blurred the meaning ...?

0 comments:

Post a Comment