Thursday, June 5, 2008

Homemade Sorority Gifts

I want both environmental flag

Today I want to join the celebration the World Environment Day broadcasting from this my modest space reflection the environmental flag a colleague Extremadura Goyo Tovar, invented and launched last year. As he said the day the company presented , "there is no image that helps us to show courage conservation, green passion, desire not to smudge the skies ... This last I discovered for myself just a few months and one week I composed the audacity to design a flag that did not cause rejection, respect and scream that could be easily reproducible for Children " . His pioneering initiative in the world, not only must be proud as Extremadura for his authorship, but vitally aware of the importance of respecting the environment and its inclusion in government policy agendas aimed at first-class century.

0 comments:

Post a Comment