Friday, April 29, 2011

Threptin Biscuits Container Information

Dates to remember "Mom I can? Vaccinated


Marijose
When Raul has picked up English class, was waiting at the other parent of a fellow with a dog (the truth is that big or not if small, or race ...).

The point is that Raul asks the mother "I can pet him, Mom?" I said yes, and it tells me it was a great illusion, his face lit up, the face that put children when they notice they are happy. Already on the way home like so many children, the mother told him she wanted a puppy. Upon arriving home, to wash their hands and tell me.

Since being diagnosed with leukemia, we have continued to touch any animal (very clean and were vaccinated), even he withdrew some of the animals to not be touched. We also believe the time is coming to standardize this aspect, nor pretend to be afraid of animals, and is a good way to start it.

Indeed, we live in an apartment and I do not see that it is the most appropriate place for a dog, so do not tell me you get one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment