Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sudden Onset Of Dementia In Elderly Medication



at school Yolanda have commissioned to do a timeline where I had to make five events that were important to her.

line
When he was telling us some of those moments:
The day I was born, when my brother when Raul gets bad, when Raul is cured ... (does not matter).

Hell, has 10 years and the most important events are when he began to dance when he dropped his first tooth, when we went to Disney or Warner, or any of the trips with our friends, when bridesmaid named ...

His major events have to do with his brother, and above all with the disease, leukemia.

I've always said that is one sick, but the whole environment that has the disease. I really hope, desire, want my upcoming events girl has to do with other things (though his brother is present in some of them).

0 comments:

Post a Comment