Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Drop In The Ocean Piano Sheet Letters

The canon my friend ...

... is blowing in the wind. Wonderful post Captain Javier a sad day for freedom. Yes, I say out loud, and I write: seen as the SGAE abrazafarolas and politicians, and demagogues Cultureta distorters, to save the creators have to pay a fee, I will repay ...


... To increase the memory capacity of my devices and download them more complete discographies of artists middling all infamous films of English cinema without spending a dime on me in a room, to install P2P programs on all my computers.

And of course I will encourage everyone to do the same: Do not buy some disk. Do not go to the movies. Do not throw your money on that crap creative. Thirsty pirates. Be filibusters. Abolish the "culture" that seek to protect. Maybe then we get the culture with a capital to survive, without priests or collectors ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment