Tuesday, February 12, 2008

What Do People Put In The Nose To Make It Pointer

hypothesis tested (the day I was "shaken")

The problem with doing a thesis on Web 2.0 and the blogosphere is that it is hard not to talk about it. Your friends, your family and, of course, your students. It is not easy to give examples lived, at least not for me. You tend to use the classic, manual. You put the example of Kryptonite , appointments at all hours and Digg Meneame , shows examples cited dozens of times and you focus on a message: Internet users have their say, the conversation flows freely.

The real difficulty, however, continues to reside in the test. In it you will not have or what you read. To feel it and see for yourself. And that's what happened today with this blog. A blog with an average of four and half day visit. A personal blog so that only my students, not all known. And for a tantrum. A post result of bad blood at the injustice I experienced last Saturday. And then ... ZAP! visits and more visits.

One, who acts naive time cinnamon when he did not understand what was happening. More than "zero point" comments in a post. And what if he had explained. Suddenly the conversation becomes vaunted real. Would rather not have to write the post. That would mean that the injustices that exist not unnerve me. But look at you and where, and unwittingly, the hypothesis has been once again proven. The collective consciousness on the Internet, there. The oft-cited conversation is real as life itself. With their noise and bias. With conflicting opinions. Impossible to stop. Impossible to control.

Meneame I visit often. But until recently I have not registered. And things are still hard for me to understand much part of its operation (that of karma is beyond me.) I have read total strangers to reviewing what I wrote. Pissed off with my spelling mistakes (thanks to the speed that leads to dire shape quickly and quietly not to review). Arguing for and against, in a communication exercise with virtually at the same time from the tangible reality, grandiose.

I'm not naive. Is that visits to this blog are flower of a day. But despite that, besides getting them without asking, checking my assumptions about the power of the blogosphere, have made my ego will see increased as never before.

Of course, if you read the post "popular" do not fail to see the video of the protagonists. And enjoy his music. I really excited from the start. So perhaps you too ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment