Saturday, April 26, 2008

Knee Pain Ovarian Cysts

Gives the right time

10 years ago I started my first internet project. With the illusion of this "phenomenon" that began to start, we decided to create a Portal Internet Marketing, which later became a consultant, with which, unfortunately, did not have much success in the early stages and I had to leave to continue in areas of greatest tangilibilidad. Fortunately, today my friends are with her and show me every day that the path we began a decade ago was correct.

In those early days, it occurred to me asking my fellow riding an online radio. Had spent many years in front of a microphone and dreamed of having my own radio station to launch the music I wanted, whenever he wanted. I had forgotten, and everyone was telling me the same thing, "not business" and what is worse, "nobody will listen to Internet radio with a transistor can do."

Today, those arguments have been exceeded, as is evident. But when this morning I looked at the link fantastic, as always provides us with Juan Diego Polo (Have I told you I'm addicted to your blog?), I have been happier. That wild idea is absolutely real. Tangible and business do not know whether to back or with little future, real.

I still have my program on the radio, but after find this link, I am afraid that my huge portfolio of open projects will grow ... one more:-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment